Coronavirus advice and support
The government has removed remaining domestic restrictions in England. There are still steps you can take to reduce the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19:
- Get vaccinated
- Let fresh air in if meeting indoors, or meet outside
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
For guidance on any changes to advice related to COVID-19, including any variants, please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
- You no longer need to test if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Free Lateral Flow tests are no longer be available for most people (Please see https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests to check on eligibility for free tests). Tests are available to buy from local pharmacies.
- PCR test sites have closed
- National and local contact tracing has ended.
Living with COVID-19 guidance
The Government’s focus is now to protect people most vulnerable to COVID-19 and maintaining resilience, and the key objectives are set out in the 'Living with COVID-19' publication.
For more information please go to the Government's coronavirus website.
Get mental health support
Please visit here for information about COVID-19 vaccinations.