Make a complaint
We welcome and value all compliments, suggestions, concerns and complaints and are committed to taking them into account when we consider changes and improvements to services. Information on how to make a complaint is available below on this page, however if you would like to share compliments, suggestions or discuss concerns please contact our PALS and Complaints Team (PACT) on:
Buckinghamshire patients: Tel: 0800 328 5640 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oxfordshire patients: Tel: 0800 0526088 Email: email@example.com
Berkshire West patients: Tel: 0118 982 2720 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to complain about the service you have received from your GP practice you can:
- Take your complaint to your GP practice. They will investigate your complaint and provide you with a response.
- Take your complaint to NHS England and they will manage your complaint for you. Information on the NHS England complaints process and the information they will need to manage your complaint can be seen here. Phone: 0300 311 22 33 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, excluding English Bank Holidays). Email: email@example.com (Please state: ‘For the attention of the complaints team’ in the subject line).
To complain about the service you have received from a hospital, please send your complaint directly to the appropriate hospital:
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Berkshire Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Wexham Park Hospital
Other health services
To complain about the service you have received from Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, CAMHS or community services:
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Hertfordshire Partnership NHS Trust for Learning Disability Services (in Buckinghamshire)
Making a complaint to the BOB ICB
As a commissioner we can look into complaints about the services we commission. The person making the complaint has a choice of complaining either to the provider of the service, or to us as the commissioner of the service.
When a complaint is made to us about a service we commission, we will determine how best to handle the complaint in discussion with the person making the complaint.
We will discuss whether it is best dealt with by either the provider of the service or us as the commissioner of the service. When we agree the complaint is best dealt with by the provider of the service, we will seek consent from the person making the complaint to forward the complaint to the provider of the service.
If you would like to discuss your best course of action or make a complaint about the BOB ICB please call the relevant number below and we will be happy to assist you.
BOB ICB PALS and Complaints Team (PACT)
Freephone: 0800 328 5640
Freephone: 0800 052 6088
Freephone: 0118 982 2720